This week, I’m excited to chat with Sabrina Carter-Anderson, founder of Black and Traveled, a travel company focused on empowering Black men and women to pursue their largest travel dreams and providing a safe space for them to travel without limitations. A company that provides luxury and value to its community of travelers.
In 2018, she took a chance and booked a group trip to a faraway place….Thailand. After salvaging that trip, she realized just what’s needed to have a memorable first-time experience abroad. With over 14 years of project management experience and a love of travel, she decided to create Black and Traveled.
Since its inception, travelers have voyaged to 7 countries and there are more bucket list destinations to go to.
In this episode, Sabrina shares:
- Her experience of going on a group trip to Thailand
- How she utilized her project management skills to rebook her trip while in Thailand
- The creation, first steps, and how she got started with her travel business
- Her first trip to Cuba
- How to plan for your dream vacation
- The power of seeing a place for yourself
- How she makes solo or introverted travelers feel comfortable on group trips
Connect with Black and Traveled:
Connect with Me: