Welcome to the Untarnished Moments Podcast. This week, we will discuss the importance of seeking God in your business. I sat down with Doretta Ellsworth, the Owner & Lead Designer of Wear the Promise, an online faith-inspired apparel and custom print shop; serving Christian Introverts and Thought Leaders.
In this episode, Doretta shares:
- How to deal with potential roadblocks that keep us from getting started initially once GOD gives us the vision
- How she allowed the LORD to guide her with creating a business making faith-inspired graphic tees
- Her initial steps to get her shop up and running that involved tapping into her resources and including prayer
- How we can reach people by sharing God’s Word through our businesses that pulpit pastors may not be able to
- The importance of developing a schedule to manage a corporate or full-time job and your business that includes rest and me-time along with getting a good night’s rest
- Practical tips to start your business with GOD and do business HIS Way
- The importance of celebrating your victories and researching; always be open to learning
Connect with Wear the Promise:
- @wearthepromise (IG, FB, Pinterest)
Connect with Me:
We hope that this episode has encouraged you and that you have found some helpful insights and tips for starting your business.
Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin…
Zechariah 4:10 NLT