In this empowering episode, we dive deep into the mighty realm of the subconscious mind and explore how it shapes our beliefs and behaviors with Iva Bontrager, a certified Christian Life and Business coach. She helps ambitious, faith-filled women master their mindset to build thriving, profitable businesses. As a certified Neuro coach, Iva gets to help her clients break old thought patterns that are holding them back.
She has owned various businesses for over 20 years and loves living the entrepreneurial life! In 2019 I decided to pivot and begin coaching other business owners. Iva lives in Kalona, Iowa, is married to her husband Levi, and is a mom to three incredible adult sons. She lives on a farm and likes to garden, read, cook, and go hiking in her spare time.
Join us as we uncover the impact of old broken belief systems and discover practical strategies to overcome them. Learn how to identify limiting beliefs and reprogram your subconscious for positive change, allowing you to break free from self-imposed limitations and fulfill your true potential.
- That 90-95% of the activities and decisions we make daily come from our subconscious brain
- The brain’s connectivity to our thoughts, emotions, and actions
- How the subconscious mind operates and influences our thoughts, emotions, and actions.
- The role of belief systems in shaping our perceptions and creating self-imposed limitations
- Techniques to identify deep-rooted limiting beliefs that hold you back from personal and professional growth
- The breakdown of the three core needs that God created within us, and when these needs aren’t met healthily, they show up in negative behaviors.
- The importance of sitting with our emotions so that we can respond positively to others and situations
- Why we need to develop new neuro pathways in our brain
Connect with Iva Bontrager:
Connect with Me: