What’s Up Overcomers!!!
Welcome to Episode 40! Can you believe it?! 40 episodes into podcasting, and it’s been a year since we started this new journey together. I’m so grateful to have this show and be a light in a dark world. It’s such a privilege and honor to encourage you all.
In this episode, I’m celebrating 1 year of podcasting, and I call it a Podaversary. I share:
- My excitement and gratitude for the journey thus far and ahead
- Podcast highlights, challenges, and where the podcast is headed for 2024 as well as personal behind-the-scenes plans and updates
- Top downloaded episodes over the past year and other analytics
- The equipment and software that keeps me podcasting and how I’m developing a better workflow to stay consistent
Links mentioned in this episode:
- You can download the 1st chapter of my book for free: https://donnasherrie.com/untarnished/
- Episode 4: How to Become a Better Version of You with Mr. Inspyre
- Episode 10: Why Living with Emotional Pain from Traumatic Experiences doesn’t have to Remain Constant in your Life with Dr. Michelle McCormick
- Episode 22: Understanding and Overcoming Self-Sabotage with Tabitha Azor, LMFT
- Episode 7: Why taking care of your mental health matters, how to manage stress, and the importance of seeking therapy with Dr. DeAnna C. Murphy
Connect with Me:
God Bless and Never Give Up!